Anita F. O’Meara, Esq.
- Employment Law
- Sexual Harassment
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
Anita Fulwiler O'Meara has over 30 years of experience handling a wide range of civil disputes in federal and state courts. She has successfully litigated cases in Philadelphia, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware, Bucks, Berks and Lancaster counties. In her diverse practice she has served as counsel for builders, subcontractors, nursing homes, doctors and nurses, as well as litigants in asbestos litigation, commercial, consumer and insurance coverage disputes. She is also experienced in Estate Planning, as well as business organization and consulting. For nearly 10 years, Ms. O'Meara served as in-house trial counsel for two major casualty insurance carriers, representing their customers in a wide range of litigation matters. She has given numerous presentations to insurance company representatives and their policy holders, including seminars and workshops to claims professionals, construction site operators, and health care and risk management professionals.
Ms. O'Meara currently resides in rural Chester County. She is committed to her community through involvement in the schools attended by her children, and as an active member of Our Lady Of Consolation Parish in Parkesburg, PA.
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: McLean Hospital, Massachusetts: Mental Health Administration Clinic
- Marywood College, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Our Lady Of Consolation Parish
- Ben v. Schwartz, D. D. S, et al, 729 A.2d 547, April 21, 1999, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- National Association of Employment Lawyers (NELA)
- Western Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s Referral Network
- National Association of Professional Women
Current Employment Position